Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ready.. set... GO



Sitting here at my table...(not a desk...a table. I need to SPREAD out) I am finally absorbing the fact that I am leaving the country in......hmmmm, lets see.....four days. I am leaving the country in four days with a task that is more than a mission. (I was on a mission in Cambodia.. remember? :-) I am heading South and working towards something that will be able to help, empower, inspire and create awareness for the things people are passionate about, no matter where in the world they live.

I have a team. Carl and Thomas. Together we are (music please):

Tres Amigos in Ecuador

My intention with this blog, through Carl's photographs and through Thomas's video is to shine a truthful light on our experience and to make the people we meet and the places we see a little better than it was before. We hope to capture the essence of a thoughful journey and create something wonderful to bring back and share with you.

Please visit our website to learn more details about the trip.
theglobalawarenessproject.org

More blog coming soon.

(photo courtesy of Lynn Cole Photography)

No comments: