Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It is all about the kids....

Tres Amigos traveled to scope out where we will be filming the meat of our documentary this afternoon. By taxi, we snaked through the mountains about 45 minutes outside of Quito. Our lovely host, Viktoria from Bruce Ecuador brought us to the small church in Santa Domingo where she conducts her summer classes each day. While the children we will be working with were not there, a day care center across the street provided us with plenty of entertainment.

3 comments:

Juancho said...

Jesse Jordan turned me on to your site. I'm looking forward to watching the story unfold.

Buen viaje!

Raquelita y Benito said...

I am planning a trip with Bruce Ecuador next year, I can't wait to hear what you think of it!

lauradelmundo said...

You are my heroes! I am looking forward to hearing all about it when you return and the IMAX film.
You are doing good things in this world and the gods are smiling.